Friday, January 31, 2014

New Smocking Plates


I hope everyone is keeping warm this winter.

Everything has been totally chaotic since my last post. I promise to finish up the picture smocking tutorial. Think of it as getting a jump on your Christmas 2014 smocking.


We have had one winter storm after another (next ice storm arrives this Tuesday). Between the farm, animals and an old farm house we have been kept busy. Of course the electric blanket stops working on MY SIDE of the bed!

 I am also happy to announce that my youngest son is engaged! Plans are in the works for  a May wedding. I can't wait to share what I am working on for the wedding shower.

In between storms and power outages I have been working on two new design for sale on my web page janet-gilbert.com

The first one is "Irish Dance"




The second one is "Lets Party"



I hope they both spark your imagination and creativity!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for all of the tutorials and smocking plates you offer! I love coming to your blog for inspiration ;) You have been a great encouragement to a young, budding smocker/heirloom seamstress.
    Blessings,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete