Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Old pictures

I had been talking to Michie of "Creations by Michie" about her collar that is in the newest issue of Sew Beautiful that is inspired from a vintage garment.


I sent her a 1936 baby picture of my mother wearing a very similar collar.


We sent several email back and forth discussing the dress, the collar and the front placket.


I gave permission to Miche to post the picture on her blog so we could share it with everyone.

Here is the link.
http://creationsbymichie.blogspot.com/2010/04/i-love-old-photos.html


PS. Every baby in my family is born with an extremely full head of hair. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I commented over there but just wanted to tell you too - that was a really cute dress and your mother was an adorable child! Glad you allowed her to share the photo with us!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete