Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sneek Peek

I have got my nose to the grind stone this week. I am trying to complete projects and get ready for a new school year and a new year of Girl Scouts.

My question of the week is "When will retailers figure out that 9 year olds do not need to wear "Crotch Hugger" jeans?



Oh, I better get off my soap box (because I can rant and a rave about this subject for hours) and get back on topic.



I want to tease you with a sneak peek of something for a little boy that is in the next issue of Sew Beautiful. The garment was posted on Martha Pullen's School of Fashion news letter. (Hint it is on page 3.)

http://www.marthapullen.com/newsletter/MPN_072709_p1.html


.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Janet! I was there for the Fashion Show. The little boy that modeled your garment was SOOOO CUTE!! You did a great job! Helen

    ReplyDelete