Saturday, January 9, 2010

Snow days

We have had two snow days this week. Just wanted to share some pictures.


First taste of snow for Jasper. :-)








More Jasper pictures with my daughter. We don't color coordinate too much here on the farm.







Gator riding or rather Gator sliding.






This is a picture from outside my kitchen window. I was taking the picture of the cardinals. I didn't notice the Blue Jay at the top of the photo till I was editing. They are lined up to eat the dry cat food.

1 comment:

  1. Janet...love the photo of your "Jasper" with your daughter. Our little Emma LOVES ponies/horses. Over Christmas she asked if I could buy a house that had horses. She comes by it honestly...my older sister always had horses and her grand daughter has then now.

    ReplyDelete